Thursday, January 13, 2011

All Blessings, Glory, and Honor be to God!


Come and hear, all you who fear God,
and I will tell what he has done for my soul.
I cried to him with my mouth,
and high praise was on my tongue.
If I had cherished iniquity in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
But truly God has listened;
he has attended to the voice of my prayer.
Blessed be God, because he has not rejected my prayer or removed his steadfast love from me! (Psalm 66:16-20)
Psalm 67
May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, Selah
that your way may be known on earth,
your saving power among all nations.
Let the peoples praise you, O God;
let all the peoples praise you!
Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth. Selah
Let the peoples praise you, O God;
let all the peoples praise you!
The earth has yielded its increase; God, our God, shall bless us.
God shall bless us;
let all the ends of the earth fear him!
This is the prayer of my heart. May it be like honey to Your ears, O God, and as wine to Your soul. Lord, let the anointing oil drip from your lips, covering my head. May the water that quenches all thirst drown my flesh, that I may take it upon myself to die each day. "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)
"Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!” And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!” And the four living creatures said, “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshiped." (Revelation 5:11-13) AMEN! so be it!
Love Always

No comments:

Post a Comment